A training feedback survey is a survey to understand whether a trainee is satisfied with a certain training program. The survey helps to pint out the drawbacks of the training program and also to improve it for the next training batch. The survey should have questions about the training and also the trainer.
Sample Training Feedback Survey
1. Do you agree that the training program solved your purpose?
a) Yes to a great extent
b) No, not at all
c) Yes to some extent
2. Were the instructions easy to follow?
3. Did the trainer clear your doubts whenever you had any?
4. Are you satisfied with the training material?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
5. Were you comfortable with the language in which the trainer instructed?
6. Is there any suggestion that you would like to give to improve the training program?