A strategic planning survey as the name suggests is one that is used by an organization to assess the performance of a strategy that has been adopted by it earlier.
This survey is undertaken to understand the levels of success of the strategy devised by the policy makers in the organization from the staff.
This survey is ideal to assess the qualitative and quantitative achievements of a given strategy implemented in an organization.
Sample Strategic planning survey
1. Please specify some of the strategies that have had a major impact both positively and negatively on your organization in the previous quarter of the financial year?
2. Please specify a strategy that you think had a positive impact on the organization amongst the various strategies implemented in the previous quarter?
3. Please specify a strategy that you think had a negative impact on the organization amongst the various strategies implemented in the previous quarter?
4. Please specify the name and designation of the person who has framed this strategy in the organization?
5. Does your organization have an alternative strategy in place of strategies that have failed in the previous quarter?
6. Has there been a review for the strategies that have been implemented in the previous quarter?
7. What are the resources that have been most used to implement the strategies in your organization?
a) Manpower resources
b) Monetary resources
c) Technical resources
d) Equipment resources
e) All of the above
8. What do you think will help an organization to achieve success with strategic plans?
a) Better management
b) Better utilization of funds
c) Better utilization of manpower
d) Better strategies
e) None of the above
9. Has your organization taken measures for all the risks that will be faced in the implementation of strategies?
10. Specify what should be the primary aim of a strategy devised in an organization?