A financial planner salary survey is a survey done to analyze whether a financial planner is satisfied with the salary that he is receiving. This survey is helpful to both the employer as well as the financial planner and also gives an idea whether the financial planner is receiving his salary as per company standard.
Sample Financial Planner Salary Survey
1. What is your current salary?
2. Do you agree that you are getting salary as per market standard or your work experience?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
3. Do you receive any incentive or bonus?
4. Do you get paid for working overtime?
5. Is this your first job in the position of a financial planner?
6. If the answer to the above question is no, how much were you receiving in your previous organization?
7. How long have you been working in your current organization?