A customer service feedback survey is one that is used by a company in order to obtain feedback from its customers on the levels of service provided by it. This survey is important to assess service standards and also improve the services on obtaining the survey results. The questions framed in this survey should be simple and open ended for obtaining an honest feedback from the customers.
Sample Customer Service Feedback Survey
Name of the customer ___________________________________
Address of the customer ___________________________________
Phone number of customer ___________________________________
Email address of customer ___________________________________
1. Since how long have you been availing the services of our company?
a. One month
b. Around 3 months
c. Around 6 months
d. More than an year
2. Please rate the flow and availability of information from our company according to the following ratings?
3. Please provide a rating on the fulfillment of service expectations and your overall opinion about the services provided by our company?
4. Do you want our company to communicate personally with you or through email?
a. Personal correspondence
b. Email correspondence
5. Have you faced any problems with our company when availing the services from us?
6. Would you recommend our company to your friends and relatives to avail our services?
7. Please provide us a feedback on the areas that we need to improve in order to improve our services to our customers?
a. More number of customer service staff
b. Better facilities at the customer service desk
c. Lower charges for customer service requests
d. If any other, please mention
8. Please provide your valuable suggestions to improve the quality of services provided by our company?
9. Will you continue to avail services from our company in future?