A career assessment survey is a kind of a questionnaire which is used by career institutes or career counselling companies to get an opinion of different people about their respective careers and their satisfaction level with their careers. Such questionnaires are important for personal assessment of a person’s career as well. Career assessment survey consists of multiple questions which have multiple choices out of which users can select the appropriate answers. Such surveys are available on internet websites for quick use. Given below is a sample of a career assessment survey which can be used for reference purpose.
Sample Career Assessment Survey:
1. Which of the following fields of career do you belong to?
f) Business development
2. Is this career to your liking?
3. What are your plans for the future as far as career is concerned?
4. What are the main job duties and responsibilities which you have to fulfil in your job?
5. Are you satisfied with the money or salary in your career?
6. I feel energetic and excited about my work duties.
7. I love to go to work.
8. I prefer working alone rather than as a team member.
a) Most of the times
9. I prefer taking responsibility rather than leaving work for others to do.
a) Yes, always
10. My employers and seniors are happy with my work.
a) Yes all the times.
b) Most of the times
d) No, not even once.
11. I get bored with my work
a) Yes, always
b) No, not at all.